Friday 10 August 2007

Flash Back Fridays

The theme of this weeks FBF is fancy dress, after looking through my album, I have found that the pickings are pretty slim for these photos, but I did manage to find a couple.

My appologies to my brother for yet another photo with him in it but it appears that he has managed to get his mug into about 90% of the photos in my album...

Does this count as fancy dress/dress up's??? either way its a mighty big cardi of my dad's that we have got on.
Playing dress up's at kindy with one of my friends,thats me in the purple number, (on the phone as usual)
Follow the FBF blog ring to check out some more flashers!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definately a "dress-up" pic.
How thoughtful of your brother to share with you.
Love the kindy dress-up photo too.
and those old "big" phones.

summer pickles said...

LOVE the photo of the two of you in your dad's cardi... just gorgeous!
I used to love wearing my dad's jumpers (and still do), but used to even when they were so enormous on me that they looked more like a dress!
xx