Friday 3 August 2007

Flash Back Fridays

Well its Friday again so time for another Flashback into pre 1985.


Sometime in 1978, probably about September. Off to a birthday party with my brother (my very first party) and another shocking pair of overalls (sorry mum but they really are) and check out those stripey socks!!!!! this one is especially for Michelle (lucky for you his dress sense has improved over the years)

And one of me in my own interesting outfit (I guess it was the 70's) sometime late 1979.
To check out more Flasback Friday blogs follow the blog ring located on the right hand side of this page.

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh - you are meant to be embarrassing yourself NOT poor Adam! COme on - show us the pictures of you in the same overalls - I know you have them - hehe

Helen said...

Great picts! Love those curtains in the background of the first shot! Very reteo now!

Cass said...

Don't you just love the 70's outfits

michelle said...

Beautiful photos Ingrid!! I love them!!! Adam certainly had great fashion sense back then!!!