Thursday 14 February 2008

Aprons for my little helpers

Breanna took such a fancy to my apron (made for me by Liv in the kitchen swap) when we baked cucakes in the school holidays that I thought I would make her one as a present. Fortunately I had some matchinf fabric in my stash so I whipped one up in time to make another batch of cupcakes a few days later. And since I knew there would be tears and tantrums if Connor didn't have something special to wear I made him one too.
As you can see from Connors face they were a bit hit (or that could just be the thought of licking the beaters!)

5 comments:

Heids said...

I love kids in aprons! It is next on my to do list for Miss Grace. It is great Breanna is enjoying cooking with you.

Kylie said...

Oh look at those faces - they sure do look a hit Ingrid!

thehummingcat said...

Very cute.

Karen said...

That's so sweet of you to make an apron for Breanna Ingrid - she certainly looks happy with it.

Bec said...

How gorgeous! My kids also love donning their aprons. I guess that aprons = yummy things :P