Thursday 13 December 2007

Christmas Swap Received

After staring at my swap parcel for 4 days I was finally allowed to open it yesterday, I received oodles of lovelyness from the wonderful Corrie.
Included in my parcel was:

All these beautiful fabrics, spotty, fairy tales, xmas and some monkey (which will become appliques on tops or pants for my own little monkey I think) and an iron on bear motif.
Plus some yummy chocolates which I have kept hidden from DH and the kids (though Izy did discover them while I was taking this pic and decided to crawl up for a closer look)
Some gorgeous little quilted coasters.
And all these beautiful little novelty buttons (destined for lots of Izy's dresses)
Thank you Corrie, I love it all.

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh Izy - are there any of those little chocolate balls left - Or did you eat them all - Cant wait to see what you use all of those buttons for Ingird (lucky I know where you live - I might have to 'borrow' some - LOL

tigerfilly said...

Lucky you getting all that lovely fabric etc!

Cass said...

Great stuff Ingrid. Izy looks very cute too

Heids said...

One can never have too many button to chose from I reckon. Have fun making lots of things with all that fabric.

Corrie said...

oh everything looks nice and so glad you liked it all!

Corrie:)