Tuesday 15 May 2007

Tagged

Ok, I have been tagged by Kylie so here goes.

The rules are:
• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself, that others may not know!
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names

So here they are...

1. I met my husband at a ballroom dancing class (and yes he's a pretty good dancer)

2. I spent 4 months in 2000 working at a Summer camp just outside of Los Angeles before moving to London for 18 months

3. I love Bacon and Pork but cannot stand the taste of ham on its own (yes I am strange)

4. I spent 11 years in Alice Springs and did all of my schooling there before moving to darwin to go to uni.

5. I have never seen "The sound of Music"

6. I sometimes eat cereal for dinner if I am home alone (when hubby works late) cause I hate cooking for one person.

7. I still have the receiving dress that my parents brought me home from hospital in and will bring my baby home in it if it is a girl. (otherwise we'll use hubbies, cause he still has his too)

OK, I tag..... Liv, Marie, Suzqld, Novy, Clair, Austys mum, Tigerfilly

1 comment:

Kylie said...

hehe - Thanks for that - Cereal for dinner - I will have to remember that next time you come to visit!